Saturday, January 11, 2014

This women I interviewed was a drug addict. She told me not to add her admitting her addiction in the interview but wanted me to mention it. She didn't speak much, and if she did it was compulsive repetition. Anyway this is her story
 
1. What’s your name & age?
  I’m Chevron Roberts. 29.

2. Were you raised in a religious house hold?  No

3. How long have you been homeless?  6 years

4. Do you have any siblings or close relatives? If so, what is your relationship with them like? No, they hate me

5. What area do you prefer to stay in? And Why?  Pie IX. I don’t know why

6. What is the general response you get from people regarding your appearance?  Does anyone give a f*ck?

7. Are you religious? No

8. How did you become homeless?  (she mumbled things) I was trying to get clean but I can’t…

9. Do you visit any programs to help the homeless? If so do they help?  I stay here. Here’s my home.

10. Do you have any plans for the future? People want me to give them things. I don’t have anything give anymore... (she repeated this for a while)



No comments:

Post a Comment